Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lxs Jugadxs - Demo [2013]


Lxs Jugadxs is one of the fastest bands I've seen play live, they are brew brew bruuutal. No matter how fun they are to watch live (the drummer is a fricking superhero), their recorded material is just as good. I found this band through a facebook invitation to a show in Buenos Aires before I arrived. Fortunately, I got to see them just a week ago, so they are at the top of my mind right now. They hail from La Plata, a small city just south of Buenos Aires that contains a really solid amount of good bands and great people considering how boring the town is. This is their first demo, delivering 5 minutes of absolute heck.

Genres: Grind, Powerviolence, Blast


1. Imperio
2. El manija
3. Negro
4. Eden
5. Mercvrio

No comments:

Post a Comment